Sunday, March 01, 2009

Welcome!


Hello and welcome to my blog!

I have always liked to be unconventional....So, way back in 2003, when the world started blogging on blogger.com (Google had not acquired it then), I too had started blogging, but on a different blogging site since I did not like the interface and the customization options provided by blogger. I used to blog at http://www.blogsource.com and unfortunately (I still do not know the reason) the site shut down in 2006. Thereafter, I had been thinking of creating a new blog and had created this one too but never blogged on it.

Now I'm back to blogging and I intend to use this blog to put down my thoughts, views, opinions and experiences. You are most welcome to leave your comments.

Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own and do not represent any official views of the organisation I work for or any other institution or individual.

Welcome to Vivek Toshniwal's (VT's) Blog!  Keywords: Vivek, Toshniwal, Vivek Toshniwal, VT, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

No comments: